• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Rear Valance w/dual and good front valance

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Convertible
1971 Mustang Mach I
1972 Mexican GT-351
1971 Mustang Convertible
1988 Bronco II
1970 Torino 4 door
I have two front valances but they both need work.  They also seem to be some type of treated steel.  I can beat them out but if it is easier to get an original and decent one then i will go that route.  I also need a dual exhaust cutout.  Or should i just go repro on these?

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess it depends on what state of originality you want your car to be. If you are wanting all original Ford parts then see what you can pick up off of this site or the internet. If you are just wanting a good looking car with no dents then I would shop price and see what you come up with on used vs after market. The cheaper after markets go for about $50 for the rear and $100 for the front. Good quality ones runs higher.

If your rear valance is in good shape it wouldn't take much work to cut the other exhaust out and bend the lip around it.

You will probably be ahead, as far as quality, to straighten out the front valance, not to mention saving a little money to spend on something else that can't be fixed.

Back