WTB Steering Wheel

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MooseStang

Reaction score
My Car
72 Q-code Vert
72 L-code Vert
My L-code project is in need of a steering wheel. I'd be happy with a reasonably priced deluxe 2 spoke or a rim blow.
Doesn't have to be perfect, but prefer no cracks or gaps.

I have a deluxe 2 spoke, but it has cracks. Not sure if you were the one I spoke to on Facebook. My original has a comfort wrap on it, so you don't see the cracks. I believe my wrap is original.

Kcmash

Still looking for a blue 2 spoke wheel only. I've already got pad.

Cracks in steering wheels are easy to repair. There are many videos showing the process and Ford interior blue rattle cans for vinyl produce a near matching color. I've repaired 3 cracked steering wheels over the years with no problems. Ebay, Facebook marketplace and Desert Valley Auto parts (just to name a few), are also good resources for parts..

Cracks in steering wheels are easy to repair. There are many videos showing the process and Ford interior blue rattle cans for vinyl produce a near matching color. I've repaired 3 cracked steering wheels over the years with no problems. Ebay, Facebook marketplace and Desert Valley Auto parts (just to name a few), are also good resources for parts..
Do you have a link to the paint please?

Back