WTH

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
71 MUSTANG MACH 1
426 HP 351W/AOD
2qa5wys.jpg

The shape is close to the OEM spoiler on my 71 but it's fiberglass and look at this base.

20gmerq.jpg

Possibly someone's 1980's attempt at a reprop?????

I wonder what cars. I'd love to dump it I mean sell it on someone-just not a Mustang guy. LOL
Dodge used the same fin...It is almost impossible to tell a 70's dodge fin from a 1969 mustang fin...Same adjustable tall perches ..Im not sure if they have the same spacing...I got one on my mustang and only way to tell if its a 69 or a dodge fin "that i can tell" Is under the perches and the spacing between them....The fin you got has to be some kinda aftermarket thing...Looks like they just decided to mold the perches and all to save a little money.

BTW...Are the perches on that repro spaced the same as your 1971-73 fin on your mustang?..Just wondering..Good sign if its for another ride or a diffrent year of stang..But if they match up...It was probably made for a 71-73...If they dont match up...It must of been made for another year or dif car.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe a cougar fin? or are they the same as the mustangs as well?

Back