You're not listening

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just showed this to my parents about a week ago...

When my mom saw my dad nodding his head that earned him a smack

Apparently they get touchy when you point out their oddities, I have much to learn.

Yeah, that "nails" it.

The problem seems to be that men tend to think solution-oriented whereas women think problem-centered.

They want us to "understand", not to show them a way out.

That is what causes most problems between men and women.

A friend of mine once said:" If you want advice, talk to me. If you want sympathy, talk to your girlfriends."

Yeah, that "nails" it.

The problem seems to be that men tend to think solution-oriented whereas women think problem-centered.

A friend of mine once said:" If you want advice, talk to me. If you want sympathy, talk to your girlfriends."
That may be the most profound statement I've seen on this site, next to Wolverine's painting advice. :D

Insted of listening i think i would rather have the nail in my head it would be far less

painful

Yeah, that "nails" it.

Is this really posted? Where is a good moderator when you need one.

Oh my god!Thats hilarious!I know I"ve been there!rofl

Yeah, that "nails" it.

The car nags less than the woman, and the amount of enjoyment in the long run is the same.

Keep the car.

-Kurt

Back