Youtube Channel for my 71 Restomod

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pwnedurass

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1
Hey everyone, a little while back i started a new Youtube Channel where i have been working on my '71 Mach 1. please take the time to check it out. I will be posting more videos with it so please stay tuned and subscribe if you're interested. Its more of a restomod build but not so much into the protouring. This is mainly a daily driver street car and future upgrades would be made to improve the driving quality of the car. lol i even have car seats in the back for my kids. 

Here is a link to the channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCjQ18lsi5nD4G04--VXQtA

Thank you! 

Mike Petscher

Good luck with the channel. Nice car (who doesn't like a 4-speed 351 Cleveland car?) -I'd like to have seen more with the new wheels. Any pics? Was the offset custom or off the shelf?

Nice car and great videos. The rear main seal video will be very helpful for guys on here. That question gets asked alot on this site. Did you have the shock tower braces off just for the video? If you have them i would definitely install them. You don't want that front end moving around.

Great videos again, keep up the great work.

I love the stance on your car. What all did you do to achieve that? Does it ever rub anywhere?

Back