T5 Mustang Brochure
You can use the PDF viewer or download a copy to your PC or device!
- 73 Mach 1: New Fuel System with Firing/Idling IssuesSo over the last year or so I've slowly replaced the fuel system on my 73 mach 1 (351C 4V) - new gas tank, fuel line, fuel pump, fuel filters and I re-built the carb. Since then I've been having issues getting the engine to fire up, sometimes it'll turn over but generally it needs […]
- Deluxe seat belts, seat parts and more interior partsPictured are a 73 black deluxe seat belt set, a 73 standard front seat buckle side belt and some other black seat belt plastic parts. Black deluxe seat belts used standard black shoulder belts. What makes a black set deluxe are the bright metal buckles. A partial set of 73 blue deluxe seat belts, probably […]
- 4 Speed Shifter Linkage AdjustmentHi! I recently replaced my z bar and several clutch linkage bushings. All went well and the clutch works great. I want to move on to the shifter linkage. I have no immediate issues, but I would like to go to the process of learning how to adjust the linkage to factory setup. I checked […]
- Anyone buy this car??https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/942956792967298/?ref=search&referral_code=marketplace_search&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3A6313752b-cef1-417b-8f7c-6dc0f988a852 Found this car yesterday. I was gonna use it to rebuild my 71. Made plans with the guy to come down Saturday to get it and I talked to him today and he sold it. Looks like a decent start for the money. Cant blame the guy I guess, someone had the cash there […]
- In search of NASA HoodI need a new NASA hood. I would prefer an OEM in good shape, but if need be I'll take an aftermarket. I'm up in the New England area. There are a few websites to get a new hood (not OEM) but i don't know which one would have a quality part. NPD Goodmark Carid […]
- 429 CJ/SCJ 351 Cleveland Engines For SaleHello I have (1) 429 CJ/SCJ engine for sale and multiple 2V Cleveland engines for sale. The Cleveland's have transmissions if like also. There are (4) complete 4V with 4 bolt mains also for sale. Please call 630-531-1425 for information and pricing. Thanks
- Tilt column dissambleMy tilt has some play that I believe to be the pawl pin(s) as shown in the WCC video. I've got the pins. Where can I find a howto or video on breaking down the column?
- Clock issueSo while my console is out. I thought I would see why my clock wasn't running. Not too dirty, no burning, no corrosion, so I cleaned up a bit and applied some light oil. It works!!! IF it's lying on it's face. Ran for 24hrs face down and then only 5 minutes after placing in […]
- Ram air seal / air cleanerSo my new seal just came in. And that's where it ends. Either I got the wrong seal or my air cleaner is not correct. Old seal is outside of rim, new appears to be inside. Help?
- Ignition switch questionI started asking about this earlier but every once in a while I'll run into a not start condition. When I mean not start I mean when I turn the key into the 1st position the dash comes up and the fuel pump primes (I'm fuel injected) but when I go to start its like […]
- Need help with.. everythingHello everyone, i want to apologize in advance, im new here and if i do anything wrong or if my spelling isn’t that great, english is not my first language! so to make a long story short, a while ago my dad passed away and left me a 1973 mach 1. It was his life […]
- Buying repro transmission cooling lines ??I have my motor and C6 out and the current transmission cooling lines are a mess, they are smushed, twisted, and have sections that were replaced with rubber hose.. I want to make them better, am looking at "Classic Tube" replacement lines. Anyone have any experience with them? as the car is a 73 coupe, […]
- Best home tips video everThen...then....then.... BooooM! ! !...then crack open a beer like a real man
- "A" pillar covers '72 fastbackLooking for "A" pillar covers for a '72 fastback............
- How to secure washer teeHow is this suppose to secure to the square hole? The tabs don't have any notch to hold it in.