T5 Mustang Brochure
You can use the PDF viewer or download a copy to your PC or device!
- Fender FillersI've been looking for these for a while, but holy crap $255. https://www.ebay.com/itm/1971-MUSTANG-BOSS-351-WINDSHIELD-FENDER-FILLERS/254827475338?hash=item3b54e6b18a:g:m2wAAOSwNFpf9ixt
- Who is interested in roll cage and sub frame connectors twice as strong as 4140?I am a believer in building a car to what you intend to use it. 50% or deaths in crashes happen below 35 mph just saw that on the net today and the net does not lie, lol. Not joking. I worked with Swedish Steel to use their materials in automotive and farm equipment designs […]
- Front airfoil (spoiler)I bought my 73 Mach 1 in 1978 off a used car lot. It was equipped with front and rear spoilers. My Marti report did not list them as factory built that way, so I suspect they were dealer adds. The rear spoiler is listed as a factory available option in much 73 Mustang literature, […]
- Gluing peeling decalsA few of the points of the decals around the front wheel well have started to peel back, has anyone had any luck gluing small parts of the decal back to paint. If so what type of glue do you recommend?
- Going Green....With my '72 being green/green I had put in a black cruiser console thinking the black would tie in the black of the dash. After looking it it for a few months I found the black looked more foreign to the rest of the interior day by day. So I dyed the vinyl green, same […]
- On demand ram air under $30Just did this today, got the inspiration from Tony-muscle thread on similar set up. Installed a vacuum solenoid for my ram air and a switch in the console inside the car (I want to keep my interior fairly clutter free). Simple to do, vacuum line from actuator to solenoid, vacuum line from solenoid to manifold. […]
- Love my new Mach 1 hat.Love this hat so I thought I would share. Actually bought 2. He can change the car color if you want, and if you own a sportsroof that isn't a Mach, he can remove the Mach 1. Can essentially do whatever you want.
- Seat track lever sideI’m in need of a lever side seat track 1972.
- If you really want big tires...https://www.hotrod.com/articles/freak-show-twin-turbo-coyote-s550-mustang-24-inch-wheels/?galleryimageid=1112458 big.webp
- Connecting FMX Neutral Safety Switch to American Auto Wire Classic Update HarnessNearing the completion of installing a new American Auto Wire harness into my 73 Mach 1 with a FMX trans. I would like to keep and splice in the original connections, if possible. Using the info below, could someone please tell me how to connect and to what color wire off the original connectors? The […]
- Improving panel fit and alignmentHi All, im in the process of improving my panel alignment for my 72 Mach 1 prior to paint, I have noticed a lot of issues with this. Firstly I have prepared all my panels first by bare metal stripping followed by, dolly repair, 2k etch, filler, then high fill 2k primer. i have refitted […]
- Craigslist add selling bunch of Dynacorn parts and cool garage frontWhile browsing in Craigslist I saw this in Michigan. I love the front of this garage. This person may be in this website already, but if not, they should. They seem to love the 71-73 cars. https://flint.craigslist.org/pts/d/montrose-new-mustang-parts/7248116332.html
- STASH'S BOSS 351