T5 Mustang Brochure
You can use the PDF viewer or download a copy to your PC or device!
- Door panel wood grain ?Does anybody have a good idea where to source wood grain sticker for deluxe door panels? I don`t want the entire aluminum panel, just the sticker.
- Mini console installationI purchased a mini console/consolette with opening for clock. I have converted the car from a C6 to a toploader. I have purchased the rubber boot, and the filler plate, as well as the mini console. Setting the console directly on the transmission tunnel, I have about a 3/4" gap between the console mounting holes, […]
- Garbage can forum is gone!Hey guys, I got rid of the old garbage can forum since all deleted posts now go to the MOD Center!! If you haven't already, check out the Mod Center...it's under your username up top right and it is full of fun stuff, LOL!
- Bounty KillerI had to add this movie......basically because my car was in it! The lead actor, "Mary Death", drives it for the first 3/4 of the movie, then, with the help of CGI, the Mach gets blown up. The production company had already shot most of the scenes with the car before anyone noticed the licence […]
- Toploader rebuild updateSo glad to have this done! all sorts of goodies New rebuild kit (bearings, needles, seals, gaskets, o-rings, synchros, snap rings) New 2nd, 3rd, 4th (input) gear New 1-2 and 3-4 slider assembly Had it sand blasted down to bare cast, primed and sealed with duplicolor engine paint (cast iron color) Filled with fresh 80w-90. […]
- Parting out a 73 cougar xr7 convertible.Parting out a whole car. Let me know what you need. Car is in rough shape but lots of good parts. Has a complete power window setup. Would like to sell that as a whole package glass and all.. car has no mirrors. Thanks Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with all inquiries. My messages fill […]
- Tech forum restructure - need help moving topics!Hi guys! I did a little restructuring of the Tech Forums and I noticed that there are a ton of threads in the wrong forums! I could use some help going through the threads and moving them to the proper forums! I've been working on i but it is a lot for one guy to […]
- 70 & 71Thought I would share a few shots of my 71 and my wife's 70 that she did the majority of the work on herself.
- part number neededI would like to find the part number for the dual port distributor vacuum advance canister for my 71 Mach1, 351c 4V. I want to buy an NOS part as opposed to the generic repro part that is typically sold. I know the base number is 12370 but dont know which letters are on the […]
- Will this buff out?
- New guyOK, let me get this out right off the bat: I have a Cougar. Reject me if you must, but the forums for the '73 Cougar aren't the most active forums on the web. I also have an '88 LX hatch and my wife has a '2019 GT. Does that help? Seriously, I picked up […]
- NEW GLASS FOR 1971 MACH 1 VIN: 1F05M218422 MANUAL WINDOWSHi Guys, I am in the process of ordering glass for this rebuild project, I live in Australia which is half a world away and need to order the correct glass for my girl. I have been corresponding with Auto City Classic and they have asked me for the Trim Tag Number - they advise […]
- New member in AlabamaI'm enjoying this site. I have already received some very informative tips. I'm on my 8th Mustang, I bought my first one in 1975. I didn't know how to do anything back in those days except drive. Over the years I've taught myself a lot. I've had a 73 Mach, 71 coupe, 69 fastback, 72 […]
- why am I blowing up ignition coils?73 351 2V, Mostly stock except for Summit 600cfm carb, Eldebrock performer intake and Mallory Unilite Dist. Replaced ignition module in dist. last year. Few months later had to replace the Accel coil - it had cracked and was shorting out. Was on the car when I got it 3-4 years ago. Same thing happened […]
- 351C 2V Intake, Carb, Distributor, Rebuild the whole lot.Hi everyone, I'm currently in the midst of purchasing everything I'm going to be needing for an upgrade. The car is dead stock I figured who better to ask than those who've already gone through the headaches. This will be a build for a weekend/fun driving car and that its reliable. (not breaking down)just trying […]