• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale '71-73 Twist Lock Hood Pin Set

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 dark green
***SOLD 5/11****

I bought this set when I was doing my restoration but never used them and decided not to. This is a complete set, all new in package (I did open one twist lock to fondle it!!). Here is a link to the KY Mustang page from when I purchased this set from. https://www.kentuckymustang.com/exterior/body-sheet-metal/hood-pins-locks/hood-pin-twist-lock-kit-complete-1971-1973.html#

$200 plus $20 shipping. I can take a check (will have to clear first), MO (but who wants to mail anything these days, check or MO, mail a big problem here in GA, some mail is taking over 4 weeks to arrive). I do take Paypal, normally as gift to Family/friends to avoid fees (but I saw a post where a member here got screwed so I undertand concern). If PP add $5 to cover any charges for an invoice (I will absob the rest along with any higher shipping charge (stuff has some weight). And due to the above mentioned mail problems I will be shipping via UPS. IF shipping is less then $20 I will refund any money to you (over $1). KY mustang is sold out (and has been for a while) NPD sells parts piece by piece for $275 plus shipping. Free pickup if you are local to the north Georgia area.

Attachments

• mach 1 hood pins 001.JPG
    mach 1 hood pins 001.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • mach 1 hood pins 002.JPG
    mach 1 hood pins 002.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • mach 1 hood pins 003.JPG
    mach 1 hood pins 003.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • mach 1 hood pins 004.JPG
    mach 1 hood pins 004.JPG