• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted WTB C-6 kick down lever, 1972 Mustang

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 Q code
2007 GT
1969 Cougar Eliminator B302
CSX 7000 Shelby Cobra FIA
2020 Edge ST
2002 F250 V10
I went to install my new custom kick down rod only to discover that the lever was not there. I searched my garage for 2 hours trying to find it, no joy. So if someone has an extra they would sell, please let me know. I know NPD has them new however, reproduction parts have bitten me more than once. Thanks, Chuck

Hope you find one because it makes a huge difference in your driving experience 😊 I was pleasantly surprised when I installed mine and hit the go pedal from a roll the first time and smoke for some reason started coming from out back.

I just pulled a kickdown rod from a 73 Q code this afternoon. Let me get you pictures of it.
Mike, I was looking for the lever that bolts to the end of the selector shaft. I appreciate the response. I ordered one from the same guy who made a custom kick down rod to accommodate the taller intake and carb spacer. Chuck

Mike, I was looking for the lever that bolts to the end of the selector shaft. I appreciate the response. I ordered one from the same guy who made a custom kick down rod to accommodate the taller intake and carb spacer. Chuck
Got it, my mistake!!

Back