AC heater water outlet

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Higgins56

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 Fastback now with 503 CID 4 bolt block with AFR Bullit heads , Edelbrock Performer RPM AirGap intake and ProSystems carburettor 1050.
4 sp Toploader with 9" Wavetrac rear.
Caltracs and shocks at the rear.
next step in my AC renovation is to find correct route for the heater condense water outlet in the passenger footwall area.

The car I have has had extensive chassis renovation and new sheet metal around the heater so the heater condense water outlet routing is a question mark at the moment.

Can someone tell me where the water outlet is routed under the heater.

A photo would be great !

Thanks !

next step in my AC renovation is to find correct route for the heater condense water outlet in the passenger footwall area.

The car I have has had extensive chassis renovation and new sheet metal around the heater so the heater condense water outlet routing is a question mark at the moment.

A photo would be great !

Thanks !
DZM AIR COND.JPG

A photo would be great !

Thanks !
Thanks a lot - just what I needed .Looks quite straightforward !

Hälsningar från Tammerfors, Finland !

Back