Ford Numbers for spark plug wires??

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Multiple Mustangs!
Needing some help with Ford or Autolite part numbers. I have found someone that has 150 sets of NOS Autolite spark plug wires in the box. I need to know the correct numbers for 71 - 73 mustang, 302, 351 C and 429 engines. He has for FE 427 also if anyone needs them.

My drugs wore off and I bought another mustang project car that has fallen by the wayside. New floors, new trunk, new gas tank, new springs, all new front suspension, new dual reservoir brakes, new brake lines, new brakes, new gas lines,no exterior body damage, lots of NOS parts for the build, red and been in shop for 15 years, $3,000. Another guy near him has tons of NOS parts also. Picked up another of the Towne Top removable hardtops for 65 mustang convertible from him also.

He has several 1964 1/2 hoods and other 64 1/2 parts that I will probably also pick up for resale.

Let me know on the part number for wires and if you desire to have a set for show. Of course I will check for dry rot and not buy if bad. These are the graphite wires that do go bad easily but will be correct for those extra points in a show. I will check eBay for recent sale prices also.

Going to put this car up for sale locally when I go get it. Looks like rain this weekend and into next week so probably late next week I will make the journey.

I have got to see the Dr. and get stronger drugs to resist great deals.

David

Last edited by a moderator:
A quick review of my '65-'72 Ford Master Parts & Accessory Catalogue Manual (May/1975 - final issue) shows:

302 - D1AZ-12259-A

351C- D3AZ-12259-A (obviously not the original, but the replacement based on the manual noted above)

429 - D1AZ-12259-J

other variations to follow, I am sure...

A quick review of my '65-'72 Ford Master Parts & Accessory Catalogue Manual (May/1975 - final issue) shows:

302 - D1AZ-12259-A

351C- D3AZ-12259-A (obviously not the original, but the replacement based on the manual noted above)

429 - D1AZ-12259-J

other variations to follow, I am sure...
Thanks for the info and quick response will check them out.

David

Back