Hello from East Carolina

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy from Phoenix. What a great story of how you fell into the hobby. Make sure to post pictures of the mustang trailering the boat!
I will, I can't wait for that day.

In the mean time, here is where I left off before I left a few months ago:

96zSfle.jpg

If you are leaving them off i would be interested in buying the brightwork around the vinyl roof. I purchased my car without the vinyl or brightwork but i want to put a vinyl back on the roof as i am going concourse. Could you also take some pictures of the roof/vinyl area along with some measurements so i can get mine right when i fit it :thankyouyellow:
Yeah thats no problem, I'll message you next week with some pictures when I get the car home.
:D Perfect :D

Welcome! The car looks nice! I like the fact that is has the decor group. Super cool.

A tranny swap is not that bad of a job. Also the fuel gauge (probably a bad sending unit) and the turn signal (probably a bad turn signal switch) are pretty quick and easy fixes. You will have her on the road in no time flat. Congrats, and have fun with her!

Welcome from California.

Enjoy the ride!

Greg

Back