Mark your calendars!! Dec 5th the new Mustang will be unveiled!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
01 Bullitt
This is from the Ford Mustang Youtube page.

Published on Nov 19, 2013

On December 5th, Ford will take the cover off the all-new Mustang, the sixth generation of the iconic pony car that will celebrate 50 years in production next year. Ford is counting down to the next chapter in the Mustang story by inviting people to share their photographic stories of inspiration using the #MustangInspires hashtag on Instagram, Facebook and other social media platforms. The tagged photos and videos will appear on #MustangInspires.

Chazcron's very accurate and extremely well-researched renderings at Mustang6G are indicative of an excellent addition to the Mustang's future styling history. Very "new" and not obviously derivative; yet, completely "Mustang" in every sense of the word.

Something about it reminds me of our '71-73's too. Perhaps it's the return of the quarter windows and the multiple hood creases.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Let's just hope that the real thing looks as chiseled as the renderings, with the perfectly straight and reasonably placed beltline. Any 1950's customizer would have channeled the S197 by now.

-Kurt

The top one (reddish?) has the roof line of a 911. Looks like someone attached fiberglass mustang front end and rear quarters on a 911 for a photo. Kinda annoys me whenever i see a new Challenger on the street and think how well it replicates the 70's car, but ford wont replicate the 7173. Arrrg.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back