• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale SOLD Real Comfortweave White CW code replacement seat covers front and rear for a 71-73 Coupe.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertible, 351 C2V, 3 Speed Manual Transmission, Decor Group, Color Keyed Racing Mirrors. 6C Medium Goldenrod, White Knit Vinyl Bucket
I wanted to let the 7173 community have the first shot at buying these from me before I put them on Flea Bay. These are for someone who wants seat covers made from NOS REAL DEAL CW code breathable Comfortweave material. I have been scouring the internet looking for real white comfort weave and came upon this set in October. I'm told by the gentleman I bought them from, that they originally were made by a upholstery shop in California back in the late 80's to early 90's, for his father, who restored 71-73 Mustangs in CA, and who wanted to restore a triple white Grande. He ended up never finishing the car, and I bought quite a few NOS parts from his son for our 72 Convertible, along with these seat covers that I felt needed to be for our group. I didn't use these on our Vert, because the back seat is different for a coupe, and my upholsterer had already started on our buckets with other CW real deal comfortweave I had found prior. I posted the story about that here before when I was lucky enough to find NOS seat covers out of Australia. I would like to get my cost out of these covers which I've calculated at $800.00 These are of a very high quality for the record. I consider my Upholsterer a true craftsman, and these rival the ones he made for us. This price will include one bucket seat bottom frame and foam already done. If you need a different picture, feel free to ask. Below are the pics I took so far. By the way, I compared the coupe rear seat skins to our convertible back seat and they are very similar. It seems like a good upholstery shop could make the coupe skins fit a convertible very easily. I know my upholstery guy could. It's just the side panel pieces that would need to be modified, the center panel and comfortweave panels are the same distance apart

Attachments

• IMG_7506[1].JPG
    IMG_7506[1].JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7517[1].JPG
    IMG_7517[1].JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7514[1].JPG
    IMG_7514[1].JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7509[1].JPG
    IMG_7509[1].JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7508[1].JPG
    IMG_7508[1].JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7507[1].JPG
    IMG_7507[1].JPG
    5.3 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7515[1].JPG
    IMG_7515[1].JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7518[1].JPG
    IMG_7518[1].JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back up for sale, the buyer thought they were for a convertible. He deleted his comment. Thank you Mike

Last edited:
heck, I am going to take them and make it work. I sent you ANOTHER PM.
Sorry Mike, I've been out shopping with the wife. You got them !!

Last edited:
Got the seats. They look great. Mark has a non-car business and the packing was top notch. Thanks Mark!
You're very welcome, we ship a lot of boat parts from ebay sales, so we're pretty good at it. I'm so glad you like them, I thought they were beautiful, and sure wish I found them before I paid through the nose to get mine done!!

Back