• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

73 driver side fender

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 coupe
1998 mustang
1994 Nissan Sentra SE-R
Looking for a 73 driver side fender. Something that is repairable is OK. I dint mind a little bodywork but I figured I'd ask here before I laid out a bunch of money for a repo.

Looking for a 73 driver side fender. Something that is repairable is OK. I dint mind a little bodywork but I figured I'd ask here before I laid out a bunch of money for a repo.
Let me check this week at the garage after work and see if I have something you can use. Mike

That would be great. Thanks!
I have one 73 Drivers Fender left that is in usable condition. This one is solid. but it does have a surface rust spot where the Mustang emblem was, and it is pretty pitted there. You can have the fender for $100 if you would like. Shipping ay my cost via Greyhound as the are the cheapest. Pictures below.

View attachment 8997

View attachment 8998

View attachment 8999

View attachment 9000

View attachment 9001

View attachment 9002

View attachment 9003

sent you a PM about a guy near Richmond that was parting out 73's

Back