73 VERT (eBay)

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cute girl...

-as for the car:

Lower body molding and lower rocker panel molding without correct painting makes it look horrible. Sorry - that's how it looks to me. IMHO They should have picked a treatment and stayed correct to it as much as possible.

I would prefer:

Rocker molding and no stripes and no lower body trim molding

Stripes with no rocker or lower body molding with lower body blackout and related pinstripe

Lower body molding with lower body blackout (no side stripes).

Ray

Decor group car painted one color WITH the molding? AND stripes? This is THE week for flagrantly disgusting bodyside trim jobs on supposedly "original" cars.

The car is as much a fake as the photoshopped bimbo.

-Kurt

Last edited by a moderator:
Decor group car painted one color WITH the molding? AND stripes? This is THE week for flagrantly disgusting bodyside trim jobs on supposedly "original" cars.

-Kurt
Photoshopped...yes...as to the bimbo status...I would have to be around her for a while to determine that for myself...anybody have her number?

-Kurt
Photoshopped...yes...as to the bimbo status...I would have to be around her for a while to determine that for myself...anybody have her number?
865-988-8088 LOL

Back