• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Avocado deluxe door panels and center dash bezel

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

giantpune

Reaction score
Im looking into upgrading a car with avocado (AG code) interior. Currently have standard door panels and I'd like to get the deluxe with woodgrain inserts.
And I'd like to see about getting the center dash bezel that has the 3 gauges below the AC vents.

Last edited:
I have a pair of Avocado Deluxe door panels and some 3 guage center bezels. Let me get you some pictures of the bezels. The door panels I have on my ebay store - Motorcity_Mustang, item # 204115229167. Passenger side is very nice, drivers is nice also but does have a split at the arm rest (see pictures on ebay).

Attachments

• IMG_0735.jpg
    IMG_0735.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 2
Here are pictures of some 3 gauge center bezels I have. None are perfect. the black one looks like it had the woodgrain taken off of it, so needs replacing. I can remove the map light if you don't need it, and also the heater/AC selector assembly at the bottom if not needed.

Attachments

• IMG_0736.jpg
    IMG_0736.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0737.jpg
    IMG_0737.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0738.jpg
    IMG_0738.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0739.jpg
    IMG_0739.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0740.jpg
    IMG_0740.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 0
I have a pair of Avocado Deluxe door panels and some 3 guage center bezels. Let me get you some pictures of the bezels. The door panels I have on my ebay store - Motorcity_Mustang, item # 204115229167. Passenger side is very nice, drivers is nice also but does have a split at the arm rest (see pictures on ebay).
What's the story on the avocado dash end pieces on your store? On this car, most of the dash is still black. Did the car need to be ordered with a decor/grande option to get the color matched dash and steering column?

Is this piece still available? I'm interested it it for a new project in my '73. If it is, please pm me!

Attachments

• Gauge plastic.JPG
    Gauge plastic.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 0
What's the story on the avocado dash end pieces on your store? On this car, most of the dash is still black. Did the car need to be ordered with a decor/grande option to get the color matched dash and steering column?
The dash on this Coupe is Avocado, thus the end caps to match the dash. Dash end caps usually match the color of the dash (Blue, Ginger, Green, Black, etc).

Im looking into upgrading a car with avocado (AG code) interior. Currently have standard door panels and I'd like to get the deluxe with woodgrain inserts.
And I'd like to see about getting the center dash bezel that has the 3 gauges below the AC vents.
The center section that I have does not have the gauges $35 plus shipping. I don't know if another request for the door panels will go through if fails I can let you know. It is the correct color of dark avocado and has nice chrome but the wood grain was removed and that area isn't nice at all.

Attachments

• IM001311.jpg
    IM001311.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
The center section that I have does not have the gauges $35 plus shipping. I don't know if another request for the door panels will go through if fails I can let you know. It is the correct color of dark avocado and has nice chrome but the wood grain was removed and that area isn't nice at all.
I'll take it. I sent you a PM to work out the specifics.

Last edited:
Is this piece still available? I'm interested it it for a new project in my '73. If it is, please pm me!
I believe it is, let me go to garage tomorrow and double check and will send pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_1253.jpeg
    IMG_1253.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1254.jpeg
    IMG_1254.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1255.jpeg
    IMG_1255.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1256.jpeg
    IMG_1256.jpeg