Bought my first Mach 1 last week!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You will be real close to one of our members Widowmaker when he gets to Ft Cambell
Yep, I'm only 15 miles South of Fort Campbell.

Hopefully, my son-in-law will be back from Afghanistan next week!

Most of the 101st in coming home!

Nice Car! Always liked red on these cars. Just ordered all the underhood ac stuff for my car, new condensor, lines, sanden compressor and expansion valve for 134 refrigeratant from classicautoair.com. My car had factory air but they make a complete kit. There is a guy there that has a same year cougar and he knows alot about our cars. Congrats, Mark!

welcome to the forum Jeff glad you joined us make yourself at home and grab a beer.::beer::
Thank you, Sir. Growing up the son of a Baptist minister, I never did drink alcohol, but I will throw down a cold RC Cola from time to time!

nice lookin car!! agreed on the wheels sir...you defenatly got to ditch them..lol...magnums allways look great on them....only 2 types of rims i like to see on a these years of stang...slotted mags alot like the originals or magnums...the way to go for me atleast...lol...i still got original slotted aluminum rims on mine...but if i didnt..i would think about putting magnums on it..lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful looking Mach 1! Welcome to the site and hope to see more pics of it. :)

Rich

welcome to the forum Jeff glad you joined us make yourself at home and grab a beer.::beer::
Thank you, Sir. Growing up the son of a Baptist minister, I never did drink alcohol, but I will throw down a cold RC Cola from time to time!
RC Cola - they still making that in the States???? It disappeared from Australian shops about twenty years ago and I thought that was the end of it forever......

RC Cola - they still making that in the States???? It disappeared from Australian shops about twenty years ago and I thought that was the end of it forever......
RC Seems to be regional in the US but it is still around!

http://www.rccolainternational.com/

Beautiful looking Mach 1! Welcome to the site and hope to see more pics of it. :)

Rich
I should receive my wheels and tires today, so hopefully will have more pictures by tomorrow.

Plenty of RC in Middle and West Tennessee as well!

A few years ago, 2006 I believe, RC introduced RC Draft in ten ounce glass bottles. That was the stuff! I was drinking two cases per week, until July 18th, when I had a massive heart attack. Not the fault of the RC at all, just my overall lifestyle. Anyway, can't find the draft at all now, and would not go back to my old "drinking days", but would still enjoy one on special occasions.

I just Wikipedia'd it - RC Cola is still available in the States and in New Zealand. I was thinking Australia might being a small market might have been why it was discontinued, but New Zealand kinda defies that argument. Perhaps it got cancelled there 20 years ago too but word hasn't got to them there yet......

Rich
I should receive my wheels and tires today, so hopefully will have more pictures by tomorrow.

Plenty of RC in Middle and West Tennessee as well!

A few years ago, 2006 I believe, RC introduced RC Draft in ten ounce glass bottles. That was the stuff! I was drinking two cases per week, until July 18th, when I had a massive heart attack. Not the fault of the RC at all, just my overall lifestyle. Anyway, can't find the draft at all now, and would not go back to my old "drinking days", but would still enjoy one on special occasions.
You can't drink an RC Cola without a Moon Pie! Could be those Moon Pies caught up with you too.

RC's are available in Virginia, but they don't get a lot of shelf space at the local grocery stores. I only drink diet sodas now and I haven't seen a diet RC yet, do they make them or is that called a TAB.

gift-imgCAR1KCVZ.jpg

moonpierccolaandsombrero.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back