• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Dash harness/ connectors

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Making it a daily driver
I am looking for a trashed dash harness. I need the connectors for the headlight switch and instrument gauges.
I am upgrading my electrical system and would like to not have to cut up my existing harness.

I have a tach feed wire connector, Red light green stripe wire leads. One of the leads is the resistance wire (58") that connects to the coil feed, the other 12V + ignition feed (26"). Useful if converting to factory tach, and repairing damaged factory tach dash harness.

IMG_1796[1].JPG

I have a tach feed wire connector, Red light green stripe wire leads. One of the leads is the resistance wire (58") that connects to the coil feed, the other 12V + ignition feed (26"). Useful if converting to factory tach, and repairing damaged factory tach dash harness.

View attachment 75214
Thanks Doug, I am going to go with an aftermarket tach setup. I mainly need the connector to the instrument cluster to power the lights and turn indicators.

Back