dash paint

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SWEET! I have that same stuff and was thinking of doing the same thing instead of painting (although, 72HCode came up a cool idea using body colored paint where the chrome trim would be).

My plans for the wood grain involves some 3M Di-Noc carbon fiber vinyl - mostly because I think the wood grain looks cheesy (I had it in my '82 Mustang and hated it - so I rattle-canned those pieces semi-gloss black and never looked back). Guess I need to get started on doing that one of these days too.

Nice job!

SWEET! I have that same stuff and was thinking of doing the same thing instead of painting (although, 72HCode came up a cool idea using body colored paint where the chrome trim would be).

My plans for the wood grain involves some 3M Di-Noc carbon fiber vinyl - mostly because I think the wood grain looks cheesy (I had it in my '82 Mustang and hated it - so I rattle-canned those pieces semi-gloss black and never looked back). Guess I need to get started on doing that one of these days too.

Nice job!
Check out my garage for a couple of shots of what they will look like in carbon fiber.

I did, and I love how it turned out. I'm only going to do the areas where the wood grain is though - so I'll be using some vinyl for that.

Latest posts

Back