door glass

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 mach1
Tn, my windows on the drivers side do not line up. the drivers door is off a 72. what adjustment have do be made to bring the top in. haven't done this before. I don't know if these pics will help

Jim

IMG_0261.JPG

Does your glass rattle pretty bad? Ours was all loose inside the door and just needed tightened up. Everything...LOL! The regulator, glass rails, everything. Once it was all tightened up, the glass lined up nicely.

Tn, my windows on the drivers side do not line up. the drivers door is off a 72. what adjustment have do be made to bring the top in. haven't done this before. I don't know if these pics will help

Jim
Jim hope this helps you... or anyone else who needs to do the same thing...Scott

doorglass.jpg

I agree that the diagram is awesome. But the advise of tightening everything up would probably be your first step. The window should line up right after that. I'm assuming you've checked the door frame and don't have any problems there?

We added the scan to the Wiki under the Tech section!

Qcode what book did that article come out of. Need to get a larger image of it. This is what I need for the adjustments.

Jim
Jim it's from a ford dealer shop manual...If you click on the image in the post..it will open in a new window..then click on the pic & it will enlarge.

Scott

Back