Forum Shooter

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got ya some awesome toys there guys. I'm envious sitting here with all both of my hand-helds. ;)

However, in light of the recent goings-on in the Beltway, might I suggest that it might be prudent to keep the sharing to a minimum? As unlikely as it seems that the ridiculous new gun control bills could be passed as they've been reported, and as unlikely as it seems that Big Brother could possibly track down every legally privately owned firearm, sharing such information online could be all the breadcrumbs needed to support the efforts of those who might prefer we not have such toys. (Holy Run-On Sentence, Batman!)

Just a thought, as someone who experiences how the government works on a daily basis as part of my job.

Be safe (and prudent) as always.

Wow, what a great bunch of shooters we have in this community. Hyena, as soon as the weather breaks (spring) I might have to take you up on a shoot. And also a very nice collection yourself there.

Matrix the only thing that I shoot that puts a hurting on me is the short barrel 12guage with 00 buckshot. 5 or 6 or those quickly will give you a bit of a sore shoulder.. LOL, but in a good way.

Sometimes I slip 00 buck shells in the tube for some of my shooting buddies after we've been shooting target loads. funny to see and hear what they say when they are finished. usually something like wow what was that ?

Good days at the range.
Ya...Hopefully we will still be able to get rounds by spring to use up..lol..And sure thing..Weather usualy decent around here for some good shoot outs..and we got plenty of free spots that are not all junked up...Plus we pick up our trash...lol

I love my Garand. Sweet, sweet shooting rifle.
I've got a M1 carbine that is a blast to shoot...probably my favorite rifle to take to the range. Almost no recoil and bam, bam, bam as fast as I can pull the trigger. :D
Ohhh yes...I got one too...Watch how fast mine gets more rounds out than my buddies m4 olympic...Mine is the paratrooper model{non original stock thou} ...

Ohh yes...But gettig hard to find ball ammo anymore for them:( Mine is a ww2 model and i hate to hurt it shooting the high power 30.06...Going to start just hand loading all mine now...It is one of my fav shooters thou....30.06 just gots alot of pep..lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with Eric. At this point in time, which has come and gone in the past, I don't think it is a very good idea to let Big Brother know what you possess. I’m not paranoid but I am a cop. I l know many people that are buying as many AR's and extended mags as they can right now. It will probably drive prices up again which is irritating because the prices just came down and the price of ammo dropped too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with Eric. At this point in time, which has come and gone in the past, I don't think it is a very good idea to let Big Brother know what you possess. I’m not paranoid but I am a cop. I l know many people that are buying as many AR's and extended mags as they can right now. It will probably drive prices up again which is irritating because the prices just came down and the price of ammo dropped too.
If big brother comes for them...He will get them...So im not too worried about what i show...Plus im pretty small potato's compared too the fish they will be after if this goes down......I tell you what thou...People are spending money like wildfire on guns...Even a waiting list to buy ar's...And the media is going to drag up every gun related deal they can till they ban,or scare every gun owner out of there wallets...Make them buy guns they never planned too or ever...All money and scare tatics...Either way they win...We loose...defnatly scared for this country...And i try to always leave my politics out of this forum...But i dont wanna become like russia...100 year gun ban and highest murder rate in the world...{shakes head} Ill stand up for my rights..till they take them from me...All i can do.

Back