Goolsby Customs

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the site! I love the attention to detail and the craftsmanship you put into Pegasus. Like the other guys have said, just 'cause there are some details we may not prefer, we definately appreciate the time and imagination you put into that car. It's badass, I can't wait to see what else you guys have up your sleeves.

Welcome, for sure. I love all the work you did on Pegasus - it's definitely top-shelf and your technique is inspiring. Kudos and congratulations on a job well done.

However, I'm not really a fan of the 'slammed & dubs' look. I've always said that if my Mach 1 ever got 'Overhauled,' Chip Foose or not, my reaction would be, "Looks neat - now get that sh!t off my car."

I'm all for customization and innovation (with a healthy dose of 'to each his own' when it comes to stuff I'm not so keen on), but I guess I'm a little more old school than I thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
::welcome:: from Hawaii! I'm glad the owner is running Pegasus hard and enjoying every second of it. For me, you can put all Foose's creations up against your 1 Pegasus and you'd take home the Gold! Well done Goolsby Customs! Move over Foose and new Kings in town!

Aloha,

DJ

Welcome to the site. I had the pleasure of seeing Pegasus in person at the Goodguy Nationals in Col. Ohio. and as an old veteren of body and paint I must say it is flawless and NO detail was missed. VERY IMPRESSIVE.....

Welcome to the site. I had the pleasure of seeing Pegasus in person at the Goodguy Nationals in Col. Ohio. and as an old veteren of body and paint I must say it is flawless and NO detail was missed. VERY IMPRESSIVE.....
Awesome feedback Pappy! I see a few of you got to see Pegasus in person...that's just fantastic! I hope Pegasus will fly overseas to the Hawaiian Islands someday :D

I looked at pics of Pegasus for about an hour a few weeks ago.

That thing should be made into a DubCity Diecast Toy so I can add to my collection. Seriously

I saw the 73 Eleanor Mustang Restomod, but Pegasus is killing it....

::welcome:: Excellant work! Very inspiring! Not all completely my style, but it would be rather boring if we were all the same. I think the biggest thing I'd change is the rear window configuration, however fantastic fabrication work!!! I can certainly appreciate the hard work that must have gone into just that mod alone, from planning to completion!

By the way...got any templates for the side scoops you'd like to share? Even some close up pics of the process would be great (more than what's on your site already) I've been back and forth a few times with doing something similar on my car and I've sketched a few things out on the car itself and on paper, but I'm still not completely sold...my car's a coupe and something just isn't sitting right with the way the whole thing flows???

Thanks! Enjoy the forum! As everyone else has said, it's a great bunch of guys passing very little judgement on each others personal taste!

Hi and ::welcome:: to the forum.

It is a pleasure to have you here, as you have shown great creativity and craftsmanship in creating Pegasus.

I followed the built on some website (don´t remember the name of it though...) and I must say that I am impressed. There are some details I don´t like (and I mentioned them in some old thread here on Pegasus), but that´s just me. You can´t please everyone. You have earned my full respect with that job!

This being said I think that Pegasus will be remembered because it set the mark for 71-72 restomods.

::goodjob::

Oh, and +1 on the anal perfectionists. I don´t mind concourse correct cars but I love creativity! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks again everyone for the warm welcome, I will post some build photos and description next week for those that have asked to see more detail, I might not be on here as much as I would like but feel free to ask anything you want and Ill try and help every way I can

Thanks, Josh

WELCOME aboard, Josh!

There is no doubt in my mind that you will bring a LOT of positives to our Site.

As Damien said and/or inferred, we are about supporting each Member in their journey with or interest in the 1971 - 1973 Mustangs. We have Restorers, Modifiers and everything in between and ALL are Welcomed and treated with respect for their approach to the hobby.

I am looking forward to interacting with you on the individual Forums.

Again, Welcome!

BT

I read in a magazine that Pegasus would be getting a full blown article in it. Can't remember which magazine.

Car looks overall pretty awesome, I hope I get to see it one day. Also, I hope this inspires more pro builders to take on a 71-73.

I know I am a little far behind on the welcome wagon, just wanted to say great job on the Pegasus project. I think its so cool to see our body style reimagined in a way to make everyone think outside the box, or to just appreciate the fabrication going on in your shop and the skill level you guys brought to the table on this build. I had been following the build from the beginning of it becoming public, but just realized you are on the site. So, welcome from a guy who got this 1971 Mustang as a gift when he was 15 and held onto it all these years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back