Greetings from NashVegas

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome from Colorado. Great story of the car

Hi and ::welcome:: from Luxembourg, Europe.

The cool thing about this site is that you don't need to resize your pics to post them here.

When you type a post, scroll down a little and you'll find "New Attachment" on the left followed by an epmty box and a "browse" button. When you click the browse button, you simply select the pic from your computer and upload it.

If for some reason that doesn't work, check this link. That should solve your problems.

http://www.7173mustangs.com/announcement-forum-help-faq-s
Thanks for the TIP luxstang!

I will give that a try.

Welcome from Virginia! Great story. Has your friend kept tabs on your restoration of the car? Hopefully you will let him drive it some. Looking forward to seeing the pictures.
My friend knows I am working on it and it was quite tough to keep him away from my house as much as possible for little over a year the car was at the body shop for paint. I got the car back in the fall of 2012. Just in time to put it away for winter. The last time he was at my house, he asked where the car was and asked me if i had sold it. I said no. I am having the gears changed in the rear end and couldn't do it in my garage. He has no idea that it has been painted and I almost have the interior completed. Of course the list of I want to do's never end on these cars, I am finally at a point that I can take the car out into public now. Even though I won't have the car completely done, I plan to take it to his house this year for our annual crawfish boil and show it off. It should make it a great day for all when everyone see's the difference.

Welcome from Nashville (Madison) Feel free to give me a shout if I can help you out with anything.

Post a picture
Thank you very much Jeff. I am here to offer my help to you also.

I will get some pics uploaded this week hopefully. I still have to get the paint wet sanded and polished yet. So the pics I post will be just after the paint job. Maybe we can meet up at a cruise in this summer. Murfreesboro here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from 3 hours to the west in Memphis. It will be great to see some pictures when you are ready. Contribute when you can and gain from the expereince of others when needed. Glad you decided to post after hanging out anonymously for a little while. This is a great mustang community always interested in adding more to the family.

Welcome, and that is a nice look ride!

::welcome:: from the Netherlands.

JB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back