Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocketFoot

Stangin' ain't easy but somebody gotta do it!
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
Just wishing you and yours a safe and happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Please remember the true meaning of the holiday as you enjoy the beginning of summer! I wrote an article about it in my blog if you care to look...

http://likeamofo.wordpress.com/2011/05/27/memorial-day-weekend/

18lnj8.jpg

Same wishes to everyone and their family here. We do not plan on going anwhere this weekend, but if your out on the road be careful out there!

Draft ended for me in 1973 so didn't have to go, but lost a friend after he came home and couldn't readjust PDS. Stayed in touch with a few till late 70's but still shave my head every Memorial Day.

Alan L

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Barry for the Blog post. I think my feelings on this subject are well known, so my hats off to all who serve and have served. Thank you all. Freedom is not Free.

This is a very special day for me. I heard "Taps" played on TV yesterday in a news piece, and it always brings back memory of hearing it played for my Dad, a veteran of Korea and 30-year vet of the USAF. That's both a sting that will never go away, and also a deep sense of pride.

Thank a vet for the freedoms we have today!

Back