Hello all!! 1972 coupe

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RJM718

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Coupe, 302 with a T5 swap. Bought at 37k now at 50k
Hello everyone!! So June first of this past year I bought my mustang. I have been enjoying it and trying to learn the car. I found out great things and found a couple bad things. I got the car from upstate New York, but it was only up there for a few weeks. It was in Florida for most of its life according to what I know. I bought the car with the odometer reading 37,000 and thought it could be 137,000 miles, now after many knowledgable people looked my car thoroughly over, they said they were 95% sure it was original. What I love about the car is according to what I know, unmolested, all original, and numbers matching. I first saw this mustang and fell in love with it because it looks different from the "typical" mustangs. I like that not a lot of people have it. The paint is definitely not as good as the pics make it look, but the interior is redone and looks fantastic. From inspecting the car, the only rust spot I have found (and I looked thoroughly) is in the cowl. Other than that, it's pretty good. I cannot wait to become more active in this community, and am so glad I found it!!

image.jpg

Nice car. I like the color. This is a great site to learn more about it and how to do it justice. ::welcome::

Thank you both!! And I love the color too, I might repaint it soon, but first I want to get a Marti report and see what color it came with, then ill make the decision to keep it or put stock color. And I am looking forward to learning more!!

Thank you thej!! And oops sorry, because of my stupid browser, it refreshed and I had to rewrite my description and forgot the technicals of the car. I have a 302 2v with a c4 tranny

very interesting. I'm a former FLID (Freaking Long Island Dude) transported to upstate NY where I bought my 71 Coupe this summer, which was originally a LI car, from Woodbury! I have every receipt the car received after work was done to it, and one is from Commack, not far from where I grew up. Nice to have you aboard!

Thank you everyone!!! I appreciate it, and @talont, it's only a matter of time, at least you have a very nice solid car to start with!!! And oh wow peche that's so cool!!! I used to live in the Albany area, and moved down to the island, I can't believe the cars from Woodbury and oh wow, I live very close to commack!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back