Hello from Florida

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to sunny Florida!

That's awesome that you are restoring your high school Mach 1. I regretted selling my 73 that I bought as a junior in high school almost immediately after i sold it. I just recently found this 71 to finally replace it

That's awesome that you are restoring your high school Mach 1. I regretted selling my 73 that I bought as a junior in high school almost immediately after i sold it. I just recently found this 71 to finally replace it
I bought mine as a junior also! I have been in the Orlando area for the last 25 years and also lived briefly in the Keys. Three years can go by before you know it!

I bought mine as a junior also! I have been in the Orlando area for the last 25 years and also lived briefly in the Keys. Three years can go by before you know it!
You've lived in two of my favorite places love going to Disney and love Key West!

Hello and welcome from southern New Hampshire.
I bought my mustang while in highschool also, 1986.
It sat during college.
Did a home resto job afterwards with much help from GF's dad and neighbor, engine, body, paint.
Got it mostly done, stored at GFs home under cover.
Few years passed, brought car to my new home, finally got it road worthy.
Feels great to have kept it and now having fun with my teenage son.
Best of luck with your resto job.
Good times ahead .

Yes. I rebuilt the engine myself in 1986 and lots of water has gone under the bridge since then. AMS in Ft Collins will be building the engine after which I will put it back in the car and transport it to Florida. The mods to the original Cleveland engine will include a stroker kit, hydraulic roller cam and hopefully a multi port EFI system.

Back