Hello from TN

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from West TN. Whereabouts in TN are you?  We have a few members in the state, but always welcoming more.  Looks like a good project to start on.
Im in Columbia about an hour south of Nashville

I got to work a little on the 73 after finishing up a privacy fence at the house. Swapped out the gas tank and sending unit and poured some gas in. What do you know i got her running off the new tank and gas in just coming out the vent tubes....ERG!!!! O well it came with a new intake manifold and i ordered a edlebrock 1406. So thats my weekend plan, get hat all on and make take her for a spin

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from West TN. Whereabouts in TN are you?  We have a few members in the state, but always welcoming more.  Looks like a good project to start on.

I got to work a little on the 73 after finishing up a privacy fence at the house. Swapped out the gas tank and sending unit and poured some gas in. What do you know i got her running off the new tank and gas in just coming out the vent tubes....ERG!!!! O well it came with a new intake manifold and i ordered a edlebrock 1406. So thats my weekend plan, get hat all on and make take her for a spin
Congrats on the start up.  We have been driving back and forth between Memphis and Chattanooga alot over the past few weeks.  Take 840 around the south side of Nashville and see Columbia on the signs.  Maybe sometime while passing through could stop in.  Will drop you a PM if planning a trip to check in advance.

Congrats on the start up.  We have been driving back and forth between Memphis and Chattanooga alot over the past few weeks.  Take 840 around the south side of Nashville and see Columbia on the signs.  Maybe sometime while passing through could stop in.  Will drop you a PM if planning a trip to check in advance.
By all means let me know. Fellow Mustangers are always welcome to stop by and see my madness.

I'm up in Madison.  Work in Columbia a few days a month.  Hope to see your car in person.
I was actually in Old Hickory for about 8 years so im surprised i never saw you driving around. 

Let me know when youre around, always happy to talk cars and show off my junk

I only show my  junk to a select few. ;)  

I would normally be up for a meet and greet, but broke my rt arm last night so I am out of commission for the rest f the month it looks like
Ouch!!!! Thats no fun at all!!!! I went and did some MMA last Sat after 2 years of "Retirement" from the sport. Needless to say my back is still sore. So i accomplished little to nothing last week. Hope you heal fast man, thats never fun. 

We will set something up eventually.

Welcome from a Southwestern Indiana.

1goldcjmach

Back