Lime Rock 31st year Historics

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 convert 351c
i attended the 31st lime Rock Historics show this past weekend. It is an incredible show. Not only do you see fantastic cars, but many of them get out and race on the track! over the 3 day event there is a concours that must be one of the best in the world. i am very happy to say the in the Muscle group a 1972 Sprint fast back took third behind a well known Goat and a real 429 hemi mopar that is probably worth $300k. A shout out to Bob Hand of CT who took a 3rd in the group. A word on Bob's Sprint; 351c car with FMX...already rare among the rare. Then the paint is gorgous...then he had the seats redone in the correct material (kinda like a light denim on the inserts) then he lifts the hood...holy sht. You could eat off this engine. from every dichromate bolt to every painted piece, this is a work of art. Blew me away. Bob said he has owned it for 14yrs and did most of the work himself as he was a Ford mechanic and is now retired. As an owner of a 9A car myself i was awed by the paint finish,though Bob admitted it's a2 stage clear coat. I have some pics that i will try to download. you guys will be impressed. oh, and the car next to Bob;s was a '69 trans am racer mustang that said George Follmer on the roof. was brought by Vic jr who was very friendly and gave me a signed red hat. What a day. you guys gotta be at this event next year! http://limerockhistorics.com/concours/awardsresults/

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like an awesome event to attend. The cassames are the best I've ever seen.

Now about all those pics you took. ;)

i was able to move a pic from my phone to my Photo Album but not sure how to add it to the thread. I guess i should call my 10yr old nephew for some help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back