low speed misfire

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mickmatt

Reaction score
My Car
71 mach 1 302 c4 2nd owner i bought it in 92 and have managed to keep it on the road since then through thick and thin drove 1000 miles into france back in september nerver missed a beat and the fuel pump quite liked it as well!! keeping the faith and the throttle in cheers mickmatt
just an update on the way back to blighty from the rally in france developed the above anyhow the weather here has been atrocious cold n.e winds and a tad too much rain but inbetween all that checked motor out and no. 5 plug lead was breaking down gave it a blast yesterday and now back on eight cyls all the time hoping to go back in september for another one will keep you informed just loved chasing those lotus exige down as you say over there no substitute for cubic inches but seemingly endless torque is good fun as well!!! cheers mickmatt keeping the faith and the throttle in on last of the big mustangs

I'm having the same issue. Light throttle low engine speed miss. I've checked the plug wires and re-adjusted the valve lash. I filed the tip of the rotor and cleaned the terminals on the cap. The car pulls good at higher throttle levels. Let me know what you find out Mick.

Back