Made a video for you all today:)

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good job! I'm going to see if I can post it on the Home page...as long as you don't mind?
I dont mind at all...More hits the better....woot....thanks!!..I notice not many pic slide shows for us 7173 mustang people on youtube...lol..Had to change that!

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent video

I did recognise some from our site

was looking for mine but no luck

can you make another one?

song was so so

at least Greg Kim wont turn in his grave

with that remake

John

Great video! Somehow I missed seeing this earlier...must have been on travel with work. Nice car to end the video with (mine). :D

Great video! Somehow I missed seeing this earlier...must have been on travel with work. Nice car to end the video with (mine). :D
Yes ,,your car worked great for the ending!! hehe my font fit right in there nice in the grill...hehe

Excellent video

I did recognise some from our site

was looking for mine but no luck

can you make another one?

song was so so

at least Greg Kim wont turn in his grave

with that remake

John
ya..i tried to get as many possible mustangs from here...Sorry i missed yours....I mite remake it if it gets popular enough..I just did that out of pure bordem one day...lol...we tried to not butcher the song too much...it was just for bars we play at...We a small town band..Nothing fancy...All for fun....hehe...Hardly anyone remmebers that old song or greg kim...lol..Good tune thou.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back