Me

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello and welcome to the best site there is for "Big" Mustang lovers. Love those early Falcon's. Owner at Ford dealer I worked at has an original 63 Falcon Sprint 260 4sp that now has a built 347 that is insanely FAST!!

Since you came home from the hospital in the 72 and still have it, technically you could be considered an original owner.

Since you came home from the hospital in the 72 and still have it, technically you could be considered an original owner.
Welcome from Oklahoma.

Yes I agree. He definitely deserves an original owner logo. Let me see if I can get one of the supermods to hook him up with one.

Great story and the pic pretty much sums up how we got to where we are in this crazy hobby.

Ray

Welcome from Phoenix. The suspension on the falcon is not stock. What are the plans?
No sir it's not... It has a Speedway straight axle under the front, and a 9-inch out of a 72 Mach 1 under the rear, with ThunderBolt traction bars... It is going to be a Street/Strip/Cruise in car.... I'm going to drive it and enjoy it...

Yes I agree. He definitely deserves an original owner logo. Let me see if I can get one of the supermods to hook him up with one.
Well, I don't know if I would be considered an original owner, or if it would be considered my original owner... lol

Last edited by a moderator:
a shout out from my VAN....down by THA RIVER!!

I see you're from the ole Kintuchkee. Our family is from Whippoorwill Creek area, a community even smaller than Monkeys Eyebrow,Ky. Dad was born there in 1921. Love the 63! One of my favorite cars from back in tha day. Had to be one of the top fastest I've owned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cant say I've heard of it... I'm from up around Ashland... in a little town called Lloyd.. and I'm about a stones throw from the river...

Cant say I've heard of it... I'm from up around Ashland... in a little town called Lloyd.. and I'm about a stones throw from the river...
oh you're in Gods country. Beautiful over there. The little community we hail from is southwest of Russellville (per capita income 18900 as of 2014 with 45k TOTAL household income and that is the nearest BIG CITY) and southeast of Hopkinsville all small farming areas very close to Adairville may be a store there but very little, close to the Tinhuhcee line which is where we ended up. Funny story, a little country store I use to stop at was kinda service station pre 1979 and I stopped on my way while working. the door was open one day a little and parked in there was a 58 Vette. and I mean we're talking in THE MIDDLE of nowhere!

Oh.. Ok.. your down on the other side of Bowling Green.... I got ya....

It's crazy where a man can find a hidden car... I use to know where therewas a 57 chevy Bel Air, and a 66 Mustang with Pony car interior just sitting out in the woods...

Oh.. Ok.. your down on the other side of Bowling Green.... I got ya....

It's crazy where a man can find a hidden car... I use to know where therewas a 57 chevy Bel Air, and a 66 Mustang with Pony car interior just sitting out in the woods...
yeah I love KintuchKEE and Alabama for ole cars. In our old area its just a matter of going for a ride to find stuff. Right now I limit my budget in hopes to score a 40 Ford coupe. I've bought one of her cars but cant get her to spring for the 40 yet. I'm afraid if I buy something I'll use up my cash THEN she'll want to sell.

Thanks fellers...

in hopes to score a 40 Ford coupe.
You reckon... I'd love to score a 40 Ford coupe... they make an awesome gasser... :D

Thanks fellers...

in hopes to score a 40 Ford coupe.
You reckon... I'd love to score a 40 Ford coupe... they make an awesome gasser... :D
I've been around the block once and pretty good at valuing cars. I looked at the 40 and ask "when was it restored"....her response "honey that car is all original we're the second owners of it, we bought it in 74"

That's how nice original this car is, I'd wash it and drive her just like she is!!! But I get you with the gasser idea....just hate to see this one dismantled for any reason other than original restore.

Back