more pics

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 mach 1, 73 fastback, 07 f150, , 09 HD ultra classic
Ahhhhhhhhhh there is at least one other avocado interior out there...I was beginning to think it's a big conspiracy LOL! Anyway, I got mine uncovered after several years, this past weekend and I'm not too pleased with the monster I created. The carpet is in way worse shape than I recall, the front seats desperately need replaced and of course the dash and steering wheel have been trashed since about 1974. My back seats are still orig and look in good shape but of course I did not put any weight on them as I was not ready to hear the sound of stitches popping or vinyl ripping. I HAVE found a source for medium and light avocado vinyl dye and lacquer, just waiting for it to show up and see how close it is. Have pics to get posted myself.

Great pics! Seems like these Mustangs come in pairs! LOL

The car photo i have with me are not that attractive than the photo you have shared here.Unfortunately I didn't had that attractive collection with me.I like the car photo.

Thanks for sharing the photos! Looks like things are moving along. I like the stock aluminum wheels with the red centers too!

Back