{Mustang Monthly}Monroe Handler 1978 Ford Mustang II - The Handler

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
n/a
Monroe Handler 1978 Ford Mustang II - The Handler

mump_1102_01_o+1978_monroe_handler_ford_mustang_ii+front_driver_side_view.jpg

Tony Hall Found A '78 Mustang II With One Of The Original Monroe Handler Kits

Tony Hall, from Port Coquitlam in Canada's British Columbia, has owned his share of cool rides, starting with a '65 Mustang as his first car. After a 20-year break from playing with cars, he ended up with a Mustang II Ghia, but quickly discovered that parts were scarce. A parts car was located, then another, and soon Tony had picked up a habit-buying discarded Mustang IIs to strip them of usable parts and make them available to other Mustang II owners.

Photo Gallery: Monroe Handler 1978 Ford Mustang II - Creative Car Craft Kit - Mustang Monthly Magazine

Photo Gallery: Monroe Handler 1978 Ford Mustang II - Creative Car Craft Kit - Mustang Monthly Magazine

Monroe Handler 1978 Ford Mustang II - The Handler | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us
http://www.mustangmonthly.com/featuredvehicles/mump_1102_1978_monroe_handler_ford_mustang_ii/index.html

mump_1102_01_o+1978_monroe_handler_ford_mustang_ii+front_driver_side_view.jpg

Tony Hall Found A '78 Mustang II With One Of The Original Monroe Handler Kits

Tony Hall' date=' from Port Coquitlam in Canada's British Columbia, has owned his share of cool rides, starting with a '65 Mustang as his first car. After a 20-year break from playing with cars, he ended up with a Mustang II Ghia, but quickly discovered that parts were scarce. A parts car was located, then another, and soon Tony had picked up a habit-buying discarded Mustang IIs to strip them of usable parts and make them available to other Mustang II owners.

Monroe Handler 1978 Ford Mustang II - The Handler | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

http://www.mustangmonthly.com/featuredvehicles/mump_1102_1978_monroe_handler_ford_mustang_ii/index.html[/quote']I wouldn't mind owning this Type II at all! The body style of the II's is starting to really grow on me! LOL!

When I was 15 or so and starting to eye up a car to own (around 1987), the Mustang II with a Monroe Handler kit topped the list. Then I started looking for the kit and decent II's and realized it was a futile pursuit. Luckily a 73 got in my way before I found one, but I still dig the Handler kit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a niehbor that has a Mustang II Cobra in her garage surrounded by trash and 6-8 feet of boxes. Tried to steal it for $800 but It's her ex husband and she's not mad enough at him yet to let it go

Yeah, if they are done right...they can look pretty cool! I'd buy one if the price were right!

Latest posts

Back