New guy in Phoenix

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Base model you say, it’s got a radio; I wish I had a radio. You’ve got to decide if this is a “The journey is the destination” or “The destination is the journey” thing. For me, it’s definitely the journey. And, what window of time are you planning? For me, hopefully it’s forever; I never want to be done. I think that’s the choice, at least for me. Anyway, when it gets frustrating, you can just jump in the pool. 😁

It has the tach & gauge package. Great to have. That rust doesn't look bad in the picture. Put it together! Good luck.
Oh it's far worse than it looks! Won't stop me though.... What will stop me is not being able to find new B-pillars!

Base model you say, it’s got a radio; I wish I had a radio. You’ve got to decide if this is a “The journey is the destination” or “The destination is the journey” thing. For me, it’s definitely the journey. And, what window of time are you planning? For me, hopefully it’s forever; I never want to be done. I think that’s the choice, at least for me. Anyway, when it gets frustrating, you can just jump in the pool. 😁
Haha, I think that's where this car came from (the bottom of a large body of water)

Back