• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NOS Radiator for 73 351c 'vert w/ A/C

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Convertible H Code, 351C 2V FMX
For some reason, I replaced most of the underhood stuff, and thought that the radiator would be OK. Not unexpectedly, while breaking in the newly rebuild Cleveland :)cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :) ) the mist of antifreeze on the windshield, along with the puddling of it along the fins of the rad after stopping, indicate that the $150 or so investment should have been undertaken when I replaced the rest of the engine accessories.

Any suggestions - I've done the Google thing with some results, but I need a radiator that has the lower clamps that the AC cooler slides into.

For some reason, I replaced most of the underhood stuff, and thought that the radiator would be OK. Not unexpectedly, while breaking in the newly rebuild Cleveland :)cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :) ) the mist of antifreeze on the windshield, along with the puddling of it along the fins of the rad after stopping, indicate that the $150 or so investment should have been undertaken when I replaced the rest of the engine accessories.

Any suggestions - I've done the Google thing with some results, but I need a radiator that has the lower clamps that the AC cooler slides into.
Doc, a/c condenser does NOT touch the radiator

Condenser bolts to the front of the core support

Get a good 3 core rad - summit racing has new alum ones

Doc, a/c condenser does NOT touch the radiator

Condenser bolts to the front of the core support

Get a good 3 core rad - summit racing has new alum ones
Thanks, Don! I'm headed there right now. I appreciate the help!

Back