Our 71 will include a tribute to Queen

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
71 MACH1 m code
:heart:

Our Mach1 will include a tribute to the musical group Queen. I know everyone may not be a fan but anyone who remembers the 70s and 80s has to remember this iconic group and its distinctive music. "another one bites the dust" "we are the champions" "Bohemian rhapsody" and so many more. Our license plates will read "Killer Queen" our rear trunk lid will be air brushed with "Another one bites the dust" as another challenger falls. I know it won't be everyones taste but I am embracing more and more it's our car and we both love Queens music. Overflowed Wembly Stadium 2 days in a row, performed in Live Aid concerts, recently performed with Adam Lambert filling in on lead for the long deceased Freddie Mercury.:D

love their music but can't stand to watch them. of coarse that holds true for most bands to me. Saw a video of jimmy back in the fiftys when he was a teen and couldn't play worth a hoot, he was going to be a physicist...LOL...A freind of mine had a 73 cuda that had "another one bites the dust" on the back of it with a mural of his cuda racing a 69 mustang. Dragon attack is one of my favs

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny, only yesterday I watched numerous interviews with Brian May on Youtube... Serendipity! :)

Queen rock, Brian May is one of my favorite guitarists (or even persons given his intelligence and humbleness), Freddy will always be one of the greatest singers ever.

I´d say, you just can´t go wrong with that.

Funny, only yesterday I watched numerous interviews with Brian May on Youtube... Serendipity! :)

Queen rock, Brian May is one of my favorite guitarists (or even persons given his intelligence and humbleness), Freddy will always be one of the greatest singers ever.

I´d say, you just can´t go wrong with that.
Oh yeah he is top of the list for singing...saw him and a female opera singer once and he blew her away.

That is an awesome idea! Queen is my all time favorite band. Being born in the early 60s and growing up with all kinds of great music was a blessing for me. My kids also love Queen. Check out Loser in the End on Queen II (I think)...

Thank you each and every one of you for your support. We we have a passion and a vision we never know if others will share it. Queen, Freddie Mercury and their collective works mean so much to Roshelle and I and have brought us so much enjoyment it just seemed right to us. Incorporating some form of tribute to the group will just increase our enjoyment of gift that is our life. Our cars are just one of the things that help bring us joy.

Jenny & Roshelle

Back