Top 10 worst cars

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some obscure cars on that list that I'm sure some folks have never heard of. I'm sure we could all come up with our own list of the worst top ten cars and you would see a lot of different cars on the lists.

The truth is if you have owned a Mustang II you know that they are a much better built car than the first gen cars. Yeah I said it.:cool:
I'll trade you. MII for first gen. Instead of dollar for dollar, we'll do it pound for pound.

I guess some folks will never see how good of a car it really was....It's ok if you dont like how its styled...Why they make diffrent cars for people....But its hardly a worse car ever...I dont care for grande looks either...but i would hardly call it the worst car ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a big fan of the II, but it was the right car for the time.

That being said, I would own a black and gold Cobra II.

Joe

Anybody remember Farrah's Mustang II?

Farrah%20og%20cobra%20II.jpg

Mustang 2 probably most important mustang in history. It was weak but that was kinda the point back then, I don't recall them being unreliable. Wasn't a great car by any means but doesn't deserve worst car list. How about any 1st gen Hyundai? Daewoo comes to mind as they still manage to build the crappy aveo that not even the dealer can get parts for.

Mustang 2 probably most important mustang in history. It was weak but that was kinda the point back then, I don't recall them being unreliable. Wasn't a great car by any means but doesn't deserve worst car list. How about any 1st gen Hyundai? Daewoo comes to mind as they still manage to build the crappy aveo that not even the dealer can get parts for.
After I figured out bypassing the so called computer issue on the first one, I helped 3 more put 302's in them. That was fun! Even did the same to a Pinto. That car was scary!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back