VIN 3F05Q218623 I'm looking for a green 73 Mach 1 Mustang

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Find some of the car clubs in Virginia Beach, VA. Ask lots of questions, Mustang club would be great. You can also check with parts stores in the area 1973 Mustangs are pretty rare someone will remember it. Also check with local vintage car dealers, here is one lmnmotorsports.com, ask if they know any other people. Collector car people are generally great. You might also try this trick... I call the local police, they can’t tell you much, but tell them you want to buy a car and just want to check the VIN to see if it is stolen. You never know what you might get. 1977 was a long time ago... it might be gone. In that case find someone with a 71-3 Mustang in your area, they might be up to a ride for you and your brother. I will let you take my Mustang out if you get to MN.

FYI - Theres an Ivy Glow ‘73 Mach listed on Trovit right now. Car is in NY. The ad does not list the VIN however.
Thank you so much for letting me know. I did contact that person and I think the ad is a scam. 😕 He has deployed “to east Europe because of the war” and a “shipping company will handle delivery and payment on his behalf.” Plus, he didn’t answer any of my initial questions. I really do appreciate the potential lead, though.

Find some of the car clubs in Virginia Beach, VA. Ask lots of questions, Mustang club would be great. You can also check with parts stores in the area 1973 Mustangs are pretty rare someone will remember it. Also check with local vintage car dealers, here is one lmnmotorsports.com, ask if they know any other people. Collector car people are generally great. You might also try this trick... I call the local police, they can’t tell you much, but tell them you want to buy a car and just want to check the VIN to see if it is stolen. You never know what you might get. 1977 was a long time ago... it might be gone. In that case find someone with a 71-3 Mustang in your area, they might be up to a ride for you and your brother. I will let you take my Mustang out if you get to MN.
Thank you! Lots of good suggestions that I will follow up. And thank you for the Mustang ride offer, that’s really nice. If you’re ever in NC I’ll take you fishing. I prefer bass over trout, but I’ll let you pick. 😊

Back