Checking visitor comments

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
71 Mustang Mach I
351c 2v
highly optioned

67 Mustang Convertible
1 of 35 Diamond Blue
Survivor
Once arrived at motel we were placed on back side and had to be moved to another location because of loud pot smoking people on the lower level ! Told front desk and they said they addressed the problem but nothing chanced ! Called front desk and asked to be moved ! And was accommodated ! Don't believe I will be saying at this location upon my next […]

Apparently they dont know anyone who smokes pot!!

wife says " be sure there is not a per hour rate"

Last edited by a moderator:
The wife and I went to the white mountains N.H. for a get away and found pieces of ham + crackers under the dresser and feces on the toilet seat . We immediately went to the front desk and they said "It' ll take an hour for the night room cleaners to get here" I'll just take a new room that's clean I told them . Then in the dinning room we ordered dinner to receive the wrong thing and the waitress argued that that was what we ordered . :mad: Skip the comment card , I e-mailed the owner and he said sorry , come back for a free night ! rofl Like I'm driving 5 1/2 hrs. again for that !:dodgy:

LOL Kermit.... you KNOW ya want to make that drive fo a free stay !!

I'm actually considering staying an hour and a half away just for a decent room. Wifey is trying to convince me to get a travel trailer.....I'm thinking one trip a month would pay for it and I'm probably going to be more convinced by in the end of the week.

HAA Luke that is so true. I'm telling you I am talkiing to my wife she says "I'll book you a room so you dont have to bother with it while you drive. So i get to the hotel at 11:30 pm. "We dont have a reservation" oh well I have a confirmation. we look and look and no room. I call the "booking.com" and the litttle jerk kept repeating "you booked it for July".... over and over I axed him. why would we book it for July when I'm traveling THIS week?

Although it was hard to be nice, I kept my cool and when I axed him for his supervisor...I was put on hold then disconnected. The desk clerk worked her phones till she found me a place ......so I wake up and find myself 29 miles from eff'n NEW MEXICO

Yep I know what your saying. Booked a room 5000kms from home so I made sure the specifics where right only to arrive to find out I had been bullshitted to from start to finish. I was nice offered them the chance to resolve the situation didn't work so angry Luke demanded they fix thier colossal f@ck up in much less friendly terms.That worked,but why should you have too do that kind of inconvenient crap when you pre booked and just want to eat and sleep.

Oh yes, my friends at booking.com...!

I once booked a 5 day trip to Rome. The hotel we wanted to stay in was full only booking.com offered free rooms.

I booked it but immediately wrote an email to ask them if they could really guarantee the room as the hotel was booked full on every platform of travel agency.

They said if I got a confirmation from their website the reservation was guaranteed.

My wife is Italian, so she called the hotel and they said they were booked full.

A few weeks later we call again, the hotel still has no reservation in our names.

Emails to bookings.com provide the same answer that the confirmation means a guaranteed reservation no matter what the hotel said.

You guess the ending, don't you?

30 hours before departure I get an email from bookings.com to call a number because there is a problem with our reservation. Well duh!

Didn't I tell you from the start?!?

A very friendly guy from an Italian travel agency they work with tries his best to relocate us to a different hotel but there is a convention in town, so that proves difficult, especially at such short notice.

Long story short, we get another hotel room in the same category but it is too far from where we initially wanted to stay. We have to walk for about half an hour before we get out of the residential area and into the old historical part of town.

Well it's still better than nothing but I end up writing a very explicit email to bookings.com and I will never, ever ever ever (Taylor Swift style) do business with bookings.com again.

I mean I told them from the start that I thought they might have screwed up but they were in complete denial and did not look into it until the very last day when it was basically too late to do anything about it.

Back