Mustang sighting

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

73429mach

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Mach 1
1972 Mustang Mach 1 under construction
Was watching some old metal videos tonight on MTV classic, came across the band White Lion's remake of Radar Love. Had a 1969 Shelby GT 350. It's just another cheesy 80's video but those were the days. Ryan

November rain from Guns N Roses had a 66 Gt350H they crash off a cliff. Aerosmith Cryin has a 71 convertible

November rain from Guns N Roses had a 66 Gt350H they crash off a cliff. Aerosmith Cryin has a 71 convertible
Yeah, seen those too.

Hey Guys,

Cool gear. I was wondering if you caught up with NG's High Flyin' Birds clip - What a Life. It features some good vid segments of a Pewter Silver and black trim '73 Mustang Vert. Not bad.:p (The Mustang action comes in at 3.33 on the clip)

Greg.:)

Anyone seem this one? Was big in the 80's. Awesome shots throughout the video of 71 mustangs being built. And watch all the way to the end !

In the movie The Highlander there's a '73 Mach 1 in the parking garage under Madison Square Garden as MacLeod's heading down to fight Fasil.

Hey Guys,

Cool gear. I was wondering if you caught up with NG's High Flyin' Birds clip - What a Life. It features some good vid segments of a Pewter Silver and black trim '73 Mustang Vert. Not bad.:p (The Mustang action comes in at 3.33 on the clip)

Great video and the Mustand is beautifully featured and it draws a lot of attention.

I'd never have found that one because that Gallagher guy is the most unpleasant, arrogant and unlikeable douchebag I've ever seen and it took me some real negotiation to click it. :)

But I will be fair and say that actually also liked the song.

Hey Guys,

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the feedback. Glad you dig the Mustang action in that one.

They say the English or young Noel in particular, can be a little that way, but what do i know? Wait till you meet some of us Aussies!:D:D:D

I think the problem is that Noel might think Noel is a little bit of the alright a little too much.

Greg.:)

I remember that one too. Wasn't my kind of music, that was the wifes style.

There are a few scenes in Jaws with this 71/72 coupe.

85b01f4d6b1c7ea3e0057c3e09f4ac8f.jpg

Back