• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71-73 parts for sale-not mine

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what I get

vBulletin Message

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.

You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

User Name:

Password:

Forgotten Your Password? Remember Me?

The administrator may have required you to register before you can view this page.

Sorry about that. Here is the ad. If someone is interested I can PM the seller and get contact info.

I need to liquidate some parts to make room and complete my restoration.

71-73 Fastback Full Drivers 1/4 with outer wheel house(NOS) - $600

71-72 Front Fenders - All in good shape -$150 each

71-73 Doors - Fair, straight - $75 each( Pair for $100)

71-72 C6 Automatic - Rebuilt. w/converter - $150

71-73 Cowl Hat - Original, Excellent shape - $75

Pictures are possible.

Don't see what you need? Ask.

Don't like my price? Offer

Stuff to trade? I need a 71 in dash tach harness, drip fingers for Boss 351 Valve covers.

Located in Blue Springs, MO. You take care of all packaging and shipping costs.

I am a member of that site but it won't allow me to post reply to ad. I can start a new thread in other sections and can PM seller. No wonder I quit using that site.

;) OK Team, I am here. Thank TommyK for letting me know about the site.

I am the one with the 71-73 sheet metal, and yes, I do have some good sheet!

If interested in what was listed, please pm me. Need something else, maybe I have it. Like, you know those little supports that are welded to the underside of the front inner aprons?(Most people have a confused look about now) Well I have a good pair. Let's swap!!

kcmash

Back