Aloha! New member from Hawaii

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Holy Diver

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Mach-I "Q" code 351C, top loader.
I almost didn't post an intro but here goes:

I purchased a 1972 Mach I Mustang from a consignment lot in Butte, MT in 1983. It was a fairly well optioned car with a 351 Cleveland Cobra Jet, toploader, deluxe interior, and the fold down rear seat. It was a cool car to me but back then the 71-73 'Stangs were still the least favorite "REAL" Mustangs for most people. It was basically stock original when I bought it for the paltry sum of $2300.00 and decent running condition. Biggest issue was a broken motor mount (that Cleveland would torque over until the exhaust was rattling on the floorboards when you hit the gas hard).

I joined the forum because I have a huge soft spot for these biggest Mustangs, even though I no longer own one. This is probably enough for now. Thank you for a great board!

Welcome from Chesapeake, VA!

Welcome from Washington State. We lived on Oahu for 3 years, courtesy of the U.S. Army, never developed "island fever" as many mainlanders do, loved it.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back