1965 Chevrolet El Camino

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julieloiuse

Reaction score
My Car
-'08 BMW 5-Series
-'07 Suzuki Quadsport Ltz 50 :)
but would love to have a stang
Say it with me, 1965 Chevrolet El Camino . Doesn't it just roll off your tongue? It's hard not to say it with some Latin flavor with images of blasting down a two-lane dirt road along the coast of Mexico. After looking at Travis Reif's jaw-dropping orange '65 Elco however, it may be hard to speak at all.

camino.PNGcam2.PNGcam4.PNGcam6.PNG

It was an awesome images, I did the same with horse at dirt road along the coast of Mexico, amazing experience.
Chris welcome from Arkansas, you need to post in the introduction forum so everyone can welcome you in the right way

I've always been a fan of the 1965 (C- word) El Camino but don't care for the way they chopped that one and added the huge wheels, it's all about personal choices though...I love the color.

Is it possible to drift a 1965 Chevrolet El Camino?

I have a 1965 Chevrolet El Camino with rear wheel Drive and a 350 cubic inches engine with 400 hp. just seen Seattle flow and my buddy said i could do every factor they did in my car.
Not a 65 but...

Back