• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale 1971 Tilt Column. Complete with key. Ginger.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1F02R
2F03R
9F02G
6T08A
1F05M
6J61Q
8H43F
0R35M
7R03S
2F05Q
5707T
No damage. Switch hold and cancel work....today. It is old. Rag is nice. Needs sanded and painted. Not rusty. Still has the SOB clip for the lower shroud/cover.

Will bolt in and plug in a '72. '72'73 do not use the lever cover. '73 requires splicing the plug.

$600 column
Shipping (UPS) $64.00
Paypal [email protected] If PP is used add %3 for the PP fee.
Money order accepted.
Bill 303 386 6228

I have. Blue, Dark Green, 1973 olive, 1971 red apart., black, and ginger. If you have a wife that makes your decisions for you, please do not bother me! Already had one. Said it was OK to sell it to someone else if they ask. . NO Shxt! Thanks for telling me that. Musicjunkie. oswego, il.

Attachments

• tilt column ginger 1.jpeg
    tilt column ginger 1.jpeg
    863.2 KB · Views: 0
  • tilt column ginger 2.jpeg
    tilt column ginger 2.jpeg
    328 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
No damage. Switch hold and cancel work....today. It is old. Rag is nice. Needs sanded and painted. Not rusty. Still has the SOB clip for the lower shroud/cover.

$600 column
Shipping (UPS) $64.00
Money order accepted.
Bill 303 386 6228

I have. Blue, Dark Green, 1973 olive, 1971 red apart., black, and ginger. If you have a wife that makes your decisions for you, please do not bother me! Already had one. Said it was OK to sell it to someone else if they ask. . NO Shxt! Thanks for telling me that. Musicjunkie. oswego, il.
CandyRcode
may be interested in this if will work in 1972 BTW I am new member here
Thanks,
Barry

Will bolt in and plug in a '72. '72'73 do not use the lever cover. '73 requires splicing the plug.

$600 column
Shipping (UPS) $64.00
Money order accepted.
Bill 303 386 6228

For the 71 black, is the tilt column still together or is it apart?

Back