• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale 1972 351C convertible springs.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 H code convert., 351C 2V, FMX, 9in., Ram air, Pwr Steering, Pwr Disc brakes, air-conditioning, 15" sport wheels, Ivy Glo w/white deluxe interior.
image.jpg
$75.00
They are or will be wrapped identically with a desiccant sack inside. I’ll package but price is for the springs, shipping extra.

I was going to take a pic of the odometer to verify mileage but forgot it’s all wrapped up and in a closet inside for safer storage.

Anyhow, these have right about 73,000 and have been out of the car for about a year now.
I’ve also soaked and cleaned but not painted. That would be a personal preference for whomever gets them.

Anyhow, I get their used and you can pick up a new set for $150-$400 bucks, depending on what quality or rate your looking for.

Since I’m replacing everything up front, it only seemed appropriate but, I’m also looking to make the car handle a touch better and ordered custom rate springs around what I told them.

If someone is looking for a spare set, wants to modify or did modify and didn’t like what happened, they’re all yours.

Back