1972 Convertible for sale near me

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is great! I love that a Ford dealer put this in their showroom. It's definitely the best car in their fleet and must get the most attention. The price isn't unreasonable.

Honestly, probably the most reasonable price I've seen offered by a dealer in recent memory. The car looks very clean and rust free from the pics. That could change when it's on a lift, but seems like a solid buy.

It looks nice and not that far from me. It would be perfect if the resto on my Mach was completed and about a year had past. That seems to be the magic potion for getting a new toy and not upsetting my wife. Once I have more time to spend on her, she tends to forget how much time and money I spent on the last toy after about a year or so, haha.
I would like to get a "complete" Grabber Blue vert in the future, even if I had to sell one of my other cars (not the Mach 1) to do it. I think it would be cool to have the Wimbledon White Mach 1 and Grabber blue vert as stable mates. 🤪

It looks nice and not that far from me. It would be perfect if the resto on my Mach was completed and about a year had past. That seems to be the magic potion for getting a new toy and not upsetting my wife. Once I have more time to spend on her, she tends to forget how much time and money I spent on the last toy after about a year or so, haha.
I would like to get a "complete" Grabber Blue vert in the future, even if I had to sell one of my other cars (not the Mach 1) to do it. I think it would be cool to have the Wimbledon White Mach 1 and Grabber blue vert as stable mates. 🤪
Yep, a Grabber Blue Stang is in your future for sure! (start being extra, extra nice to the wife :)

They salt the roads in Wisconsin in the winter. Better check from the bottom up.
I bought my 73' convertible from a state that salted roads. I live in Texas where we do not. I have had a custom shop replacing entire sections of the unibody as I did NOT do my due diligence and make sure the frame pieces were solid.

Back