1973 Convertible on CL (MD)

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is OK. You'll have a ton in it to make it look good. I'd rather buy one in nicer shape.

No Mach 1 Sports Package on a conv. The interior is dirty with faded worn carpet and incorrectly recovered seats from what I can see. Must admit seats are hard to tell from pics. Door panels do look nice.

To do a decent job bringing this car back, I think you'll have at least $15k in it.

If you are serious --- as always check (or have someone else) the floors, cowl, doors, lower & trunk dropoffs for rust.

Run a compression check on the motor... If not figure it is all bad and you will have to pay to have it all fixed/repaired. $$$$

Ray

Lots of surface rust on just about everything. With that miles and condition I'd be very leery. 71-73 conv's rust out very fast if they are not garaged and I'm guessing from just the looks at what is left of the paint this car will have rust issues. I'd look for something that may cost twice as much but would be cheaper in the long run. This car needs to be repainted to say the least and needs serious cosmetic work under the hood. The interior look iffy too.

Lots of surface rust on just about everything. With that miles and condition I'd be very leery. 71-73 conv's rust out very fast if they are not garaged and I'm guessing from just the looks at what is left of the paint this car will have rust issues. I'd look for something that may cost twice as much but would be cheaper in the long run. This car needs to be repainted to say the least and needs serious cosmetic work under the hood. The interior look iffy too.
I tend to agree with you...although is a very well optioned car. Nice color medium bright yellow

Back