2011 White Elephant Gift Exchange

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else before we draw names?

I need everyone who's interested to send me a PM with your contact info:

Name

Address

City/State/ZIP code

Phone #

Anyone interested has until the evening of December 6 to get that to me. I'll send your trading partner out to you that night so you have over two weeks 'til Christmas.

It's up to you guys to decide what you send. If you want to mail someone a 55 Chevy fender, so be it. That's the beauty of the White Elephant swap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don,

Thanks for taking this on. I cannot participate but I can enjoy the smiles and laughs of hearing and seeing what others have gotten.

Looking at the gifts that were given last year I was impressed with the thought put in on the "useless" ones as well as the other momentos. I liked the ornament. Tommy K, Is it hanging from the tree this year?

Enjoy - Merry CHRISTmas!

My wife drew names and tagged who each of the participants will sending a gift to. The person you are sending a gift to is not who you will be getting a gift from.

I sent out an individual PM with the name & address of who you are to send a gift to. Now it is up to you guys to mail out your gift soon so it'll arrive before Christmas.

Thanks for playing, now let's have some fun!!!

Awesome! How many participants did we get this year?

Awesome! How many participants did we get this year?
We have 19 participants.

Note: Please let your recipient know who is sending them their gift when you send it.

Also please put a post in the what-did-you-get thread saying "sent" so we'll know it went out.

Back