• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71 351C 4v 8/70 complete runs strong

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
71 MACH1 m code

Well folks we bought a 70 429 for our 71 Mach1. We have the original engine from our 71 for sale. It is a strong running engine, compression test shows 190-195# compression. We only have about 100 miles of experience with the engine but its clean, runs strong, was rebuilt by the prior owner though exact date unknown. It is clean inside no built up oil, has chrome valve covers, factory intake 4v manifold, edelbrock performer 750 cfm carb. Have a few pix here, we took off water pump and oil pan, had valve covers off to look there and get casting dates. Engine plate, flex plate, accessories and pulleys included except PS pump which we need for core.

We have no need for engine so we are open to any cash offer. For someone who needs an engine or parts this could be a real deal. Email [email protected] or call 916-817-0173 we are in Sacramento, CA

DSCN1610.JPG

DSCN1611.JPG

I would hate to see it go to anything less than a perfect home. What do you want for that hunk of crap? ;)
Got a local old guy we may sell to at about $300. Mostly interested in someone putting it to use.

Jenny:D
PM me what you want for it and if you can pallet it up for shipping. I'm interested

Back