• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale 71-73 Black Tilt Column Mustang Cougar Refurbished

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Costa Q Code

Reaction score
My Car
3rd Owner 1972 Mach 1 Q Code
This was purchased from an Ebayer who refurbished it and it came with the car I bought but the previous owner did not install it since he did not realize it already had a tilt wheel and I never installed it either since my tilt wheel is working fine and I have a few other priorities to take care of first, so I am selling it here so I can buy other things needed. I might regret selling it now because I have seen some youtube videos on how much work is needed to do this and I am not an expert either

$750 Local Pickup from Baltimore area so you can check it out first before buying
$850 Shipped to you nicely packed via Fedex ground

Please have a look at all the pictures to confirm condition, it comes with a key and tilt rod, looks like new turn signal switch was installed as well as rag joint. Zelle would be preferred payment I am not a scammer and usually sell on ebay but the seller fees are ridiculous now but if you really want, I would be willing to make an ebay ad and we can do it that way

I am going out of town Sept 8th-16th so if this does not happen before friday the 6th it will have to wait till tuesday the 17th when I get back and can ship then

Attachments

• IMG_2941.JPG
    IMG_2941.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2942.JPG
    IMG_2942.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2943.JPG
    IMG_2943.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2944.JPG
    IMG_2944.JPG